Buy RODE Pinmic Lapel Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
RODE Pinmic Lapel Microphone.
The RODE PinMic is a discreet lavalier/lapel microphone with an innovative pin-through design that is not only easier to conceal than a traditional lapel microphone, but provides greater mounting versatility.
Comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head, the PinMic is easily mounted onto any clothing or fabric by simply pushing the backplate pins through the back of the fabric and sliding the capsule into place on the front. The microphone backplate and cable are hidden behind the fabric, and the capsule head can be easily disguised, covered or decorated to further conceal the microphone.
The PinMic capsule is discrete at only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter, and is supplied with both a black and an unpainted silver mesh head that can be further camouflaged by painting.
The microphone easily mounts through any fabric up to 1.5mm (0.006") thick without any damage to clothing. A longer pin version, the PinMic Long is available for mounting on thicker fabrics (up to 3.5mm/0.14" thick).
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, a spare capsule head, the microphone cable and included accessories.
The PinMic is an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RODE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the PinMic and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
RODE Pinmic Lapel Microphone Specifications:
- Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors
- 48v phantom power through MiCon XLR adaptor
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently polarised condenser
- Directional Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output impedance: 3k ohms Typical
- Signal noise ratio: 69dB
- Equivalent noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Maximum output voltage: 189mV (Calc. from max SPL peak before clip)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV at 94dB SPL) +/- 3dB at 1kHz
- Weight: 10gm
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 16 x 22 x 33 mm Dimensions and Weight in PackagingShipping Weight: 1 lbs Shipping Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 2 in.