Sennheiser E865S Lead Vocal Condenser Microphone
No matter whether it's quiet or loud, far away or right up close: the e 865 makes every tone worth its weight in gold. The entry into the condenser class can be heard immediately. The highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease.
Even if the lips are some distance from the capsule, the e 865 delivers consistent sound quality. It combines the professional options of the condenser capsule with the rugged design of the 800 series. On the one hand, this is: studio sound, even for demanding live gigs. And, on the other: a special class for moderators and speakers that allows precise reproduction, even of plosive sounds.
Sennheiser E865S Features:
- Super-cardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing.
Sennheiser E865S Specifications:
- Switch: On/Off
Dimensions: Ø 47 x 193 mm
Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 150 dB
- Weight w/o cable: 311 g
- Includes: E865S mic, microphone clip & pouch.