Sennheiser e935 Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Microphone
The e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
Sennheiser e935 Features:
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Includes a pouch and a MZQ 800 microphone clamp.
Sennheiser e935 Specifications:
Transducer principle (Microphone) Dynamic
Pick-up pattern Cardioid
Frequency response (microphone) 40.....18000 Hz
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 151 mm.