Sennheiser HD 25-SP II Professional Headphone
The HD 25-SP II are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications.
They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, making them an attractive and lower-cost alternative to the HD 25-II. These are also suitable for DJ use.
Sennheiser HD 25-SP II Features:
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable OFC cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice.
Sennheiser HD 25-SP II Specifications:
- Wearing style: Headband
- Frequency response (headphones): 30 - 16000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.4 %
- Contact pressure: ~ 3 N
- Ear coupling: supra-aural
- Jack plug: Jack 3.5 /6.5 mm stereo
- Cable length: 3 m
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: 115 g (Without cable)
- Nominal impedance: 60 Ω
- Load rating: 200 mW stereo
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- Color: Black.