Shure PG14/PG185 Wireless Lapel Microphone System
A comprehensive first step into professional wireless, the Shure PG14/PG185 wireless lavalier system is engineered to the same uncompromising quality standards as PGX, SLX, ULX and UHF-R wireless systems. Marrying superior sound quality and stage-proven endurance with advanced features like Internal Antenna Diversity and frequency selectability, the Shure PG14/PG185 fulfills the promise of independent, confident performance in freedom from the wire.
Shure PG14/PG185 Features:
- Reliable wireless performance
- Up to 8 compatible systems (across multiple bands)
- Shure's patented Predictive Diversity ensures continuous reception
- Confident, portable setup
- Internal Antenna
- First in the industry
- Internal 1/4 wave antennas minimize poor positioning and breakage
- Durable construction
- Superior sound quality
- Variable companding ratio for clear sound
- 80 years of microphone expertise.
Shure PG14 PG185 Condenser Lavalier Microphone:
- Clothing clip for secure placement
- Acoustic windscreen minimizes wind noise in outdoor applications.
Shure PG14/PG185 PG4 Receiver:
- Internal Antenna Diversity
- Up to 10 selectable channels
- 8 compatible systems (multiple bands vary per country)
- 1/4 in. and XLR output.
Shure PG14/PG185 PG1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- 9V battery (not included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 75m (250 ft.) operating range.
Made in China