Buy Shure PG58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
BAJAAO India presents the Shure PG58 dynamic vocal microphone. The Shure PG58 has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications The cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
PG58 Dynamic Features:
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral 'pop' filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
PG58 Dynamic Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -53 dBV/Pa, (2.2 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 321 g (11.3 oz) Packaged: 908 g (2 lb).