Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Dynamic Microdriver Earphones
Sound isolating earphones with enhanced bass and a variety of cable configurations for unique sound signatures.
Featuring a single Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Sound Isolating Design
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise (iup to 37dB) and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
SE215's come with a soft-zip compact carrying case to provide you with a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
Shure SE215K Features:
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass
- Comfortable, ergonomic, sound isolating design
- Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX connector 3.5mm (1/8") has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit.
Fit Kit includes:
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
- Carrying Case.
Shure SE215 Specifications:
- Speaker type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 20?
- Noise attenuation: up to 37dB
- Frequency range: 22Hz – 17.5kHz.
Made in China