Buy Shure ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Shure ULXD4 Features:
- Predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and Wireless Workbench® 6
- Front panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench® 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware
Shure ULXD4 Specifications:
- Dimensions-197 mm x 171 mm x 42 mm (7.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 1.65 in.), H x W x D
- Weight-913 g (2.0 lbs), without antennas
- Housing-Galvanized Steel
- Spurious Rejection->80 dB, typical
- Connector Type-BNC
- Impedance-50 ?
- Bias Voltage-12 - 13 V DC, 170 mA maximum, per antenna
- Gain Adjustment Range--18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps (plus Mute setting)
- Configuration-1/4” (6.35 mm): Impedance balanced (Tip=audio, Ring=no audio, Sleeve=ground) XLR: Balanced (1=ground, 2=audio +, 3=audio -)
- Impedance-1/4” (6.35 mm): 100 ? (50 ? Unbalanced) XLR: 100 ?
- Full Scale Output-1/4” (6.35 mm): +12 dBV XLR: YesXLR: LINE setting= +18 dBV, MIC setting= -12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch 30 dB pad
- Phantom Power Protection-1/4” (6.35 mm): Yes
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)-No, protected
- Network Interface-Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Network Addressing Capability-DHCP or Manual IP address
- Maximum Ethernet Cable Length-100 m (328 ft).