Shure ULXP14 Instrument Wireless System
Shure ULXP14 Instrument Wireless System
Pre-order now. Dispatches in 15-20 days*.
This product dispatches in 8-10 business days*.
Order today with Bajaao Express, and your product will dispatch in 24 hours
Special Import. Usually dispatches in 12-15 Days.
Special import. Dispatches in 5-8 days from International Warehouse.
This item is out of stock
Buy Shure ULXP14 Instrument Wireless System online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure ULXP14 Instrument Wireless System.
The Shure ULXP 14 Instrument Wireless System features a ULXP4 Diversity Receiver, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and the WA302 cable. Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
Shure ULXP14 Features:
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design.
Shure ULXP14 Specifications:
- ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 554.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is
- used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions (NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, ± 2dB (NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.)
- ULXP4 Receiver Input
- Connector: Antenna Power Input
- Connector Type: BNC IEC 320
- Actual Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Input Level: —95 to —30 dBm 15 VDC
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBm (—20 dBm recommended) 18 Vdc
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground Center = Signal IEC Standard
- Voltage for Remote Power: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum
- ULXP4 Receiver Output
- Connector: High Z Audio; Low Z Audio
- Output Configuration: High Z Audio Unbalanced (1/4 in.); Low Z Audio Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: High Z Audio 3 k0hms; Low Z Audio 22
- Nominal Input Level: High Z Audio Pin Assignments: Tip = Hot Ring/ Sleeve = Gnd: Low Z Audio 1 = Ground 2 = Hot 3 = Cold
- Voltage/Current/Phantom: Power Protection?: High Z Audio; Yes Low Z Audio Yes
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive
- voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range: ULX1: 25 dB
- Receiver Audio Output Level (± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), —17 dBV (mic)
- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): —2 dBV
- ULX1 (input): 1 Megohm ULXP4 (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: ±38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: ULX2: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 uV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference ± 38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference ± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: ULX2: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional; ULXS4: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (9V alkaline battery not included)
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20 degrees to 49 degrees C (- 4 degrees to 120 degrees F)
- NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- ULXP4 Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 in. x 8.56 in. x 6.88 in. (43 mm x 214 mm x 172 mm)
- ULXP4 Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz. (1105 g)
- ULX1 Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.86 x 2.68 x 1.10 in. (96.5 x 67 x 26.7 mm)
- ULX1 Net Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz.) without battery.
Shop, buy and review Shure ULXP14 Instrument Wireless System at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.