Studiomaster PA 1.5 Power Amplifier
P - Series
The PA series are three high-power amplifiers built to have outstanding sound quality,
excellent power efficiency, a compact yet rugged body and guaranteed operational reliability.
At the same time the PA series amplifiers have an exceptional economical viability!
The PA series is now hybrid; which means it can run stable even on lower supply voltages.
Studiomaster PA 1.5 Features:
- Switchable Low-cut switch for protection & tight-low end performance.
- 3 switchable operational modes: Stereo, Mono & Bridge.
- Switchable Limiter Switch to protects speakers from damage due to distorted input signals.
- Intelligent cooling using low-noise variable speed fans & direct mounted over-designed heat-sinks.
- High quality glass epoxy, double-sided PTH PCB’s and high-grade components ensures reliability
- in even tough ambient environs.
- Magnetic power switch for phase aligned switching, over current and thermal overload protection.
- 32-detent rotary volume knobs.
- Mute, Signal, Clip and fault LED indicators assists you to monitor performance.
- Input: Balanced XLR and 1/4” Stereo Jack.
- Output: Neutrik™ Speakon for easy yet ’trip-proof’ connections.
- Sensitivity (0dB or+4 dB) selection switch allows flexibility in connection of input sources.
- Quick clean filters for fans.
- High-current toroidal transformers with high-grade cores for greater transient response & low-noise even at 2 Ohms.
- Independent DC, RFI, short circuit and thermal overload protection for amplifier and speakers protection.
Studiomaster PA 1.5 Specifications:
Power Output-Stereo (RMS)
- 2 ohms : 2 x 800 W
- 4 ohms : 2 x 650 W
- 8 ohms : 2 x 350 W
- 4 ohms : 1600 W
- 8 ohms : 1300 W
Single Channel Driven (RMS)
- 2 ohms : 900 W
- 4 ohms : 750 W
- 8 ohms : 380 W
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz-20kHz ( -3dB )
- Damping Factor : >200:1 (8 Ohms)
- Protection Devices : Temperature, DC RFI Short Circuit, Soft-Start, Thermal Power Transformer
- Input Connector (Per Channel) : XLR, Jack Stereo 6.3mm
- Output Connector (Per Channel) : Speakon Connector.