BAJAAO India introduces the TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Floor-Based Vocal Processor. The VoiceLive 2 floor-based vocal processor from TC Helicon makes it easier to lead your own vocal backup group while sounding rich and authentically human at the same time. It starts with a guitar, MIDI keyboard, or aux-input controlled vocal harmony algorithm with four intervals, each of which can be unison-doubled, or 8 discrete voices controlled by your MIDI keyboard playing. And when you want to tap into your gospel soul, VoiceLive 2 effects pedal gives singers a Choir algorithm that creates the massive multi-voice group vocal sound to bring home those classic choruses.
Vocal effects pedal with more automatic features
When you're worrying about parameter settings, you spend less time focusing on your music. So when TC Helicon set out to build VoiceLive 2, they automated several of its features.
Auto Mic—Gain Set the mic gain from a standing position just by singing. Once this is done there are no knobs to be jostled in transit and you can still do manual tweaks if you feel you'd like to.
Auto Gate—Feedback a problem? An all-new Auto Gate listens to you and adjusts to reduce feedback and effects leak-through while you're not singing.
Adaptive Tone—A single push of the Tone button engages studio-quality Shape EQ, compression, and de-essing that adapts to the tonal range of your singing style and voice for increased impact and smoothed dynamics. Finally, your live singing can have that studio polish.
Reverb and Delay—ducking Increase the sustaining tail of your reverb and delay effects while carving out plenty of room for your lyrics with ducking. The level of the effects is reduced while you sing and then subtly increases after your last syllable for a paradoxical deeper ambience with enhanced intelligibility. Of course, this is all automatic—just select a ducking reverb or delay style, and VoiceLive 2 does the rest.
A vocal effects powerhouse
All the processing power in VoiceLive 2 is available simultaneously to take your voice, your performances, and your music over the top. In addition to vocal harmony, you can construct or select preset effect chains containing effects to:
- Distort your voice—Grunge is good. Make a statement with the Transducer block that also has 4 pole filters for great megaphone and telephone effects.
- Clone your voice—Employ up to 4 voices of humanized unison overdubs in addition to the harmony voices. This sound has been used since recording began to fatten vocals. Now it's your turn.
- Expand your space—A completely new reverb algorithm envelops your voice in dense ambiances from teeny live rooms to concert halls and bright plate simulations. Don't forget the delay block can serve to add depth or become a highlight effect whether it's using tap tempo or tape delay styles.
- Mod ya later—The full ?Mod block brings lush chorus, slick microtuning, swooshing flange, and more to the party. Those half-time bridge sections never sounded more psychedelic.
Having a large chain of effects won't do as much good if you can't add and remove links in the chain when the mood strikes. The individual stompbox footswitches for Harmony, Doubling, ?Mod, Reverb, Delay, and FX give you the flexibility to layer or simplify at will. Also, there's a Shortcut footswitch that can be assigned to add other interesting features such as tap tempo, harmony hold, and others. There is no separation between Song mode and Preset mode as there was in the original VoiceLive; each preset can have up to 50 steps each of which can contain a different preset or a simple modification of the main preset. Go ahead, get dirty, and start creating now.
TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Features:
- 5x processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay, ?Mod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to 6 effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch, and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, backups, and audio streaming
- All effects can be used simultaneously
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you're not singing
- Mic or Line input with digital controlled mic gain
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI, or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Autosensing of harmony control instrument
- Guitar input with auto-mix , Guitar FX, and transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8" (MP3 player) input
- Stereo XLR, 1/4" and Headphone outputs
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
TC Electronic VoiceLive 2 Specifications:
- Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Connectors, balanced: Mic (XLR), Line (1/4" phone jack)
- Impedance-Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic (2.14/1.07kOhm) Line (13/6,5kOhm)
- Mic Input Level @ 0dBFS: -49dBu to +10dBu
- Line Input Level @ -37dBu to +22dBu: -37dBu to +22dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150ohm: -126dBu
- Mic/Line Input SNR: > 107dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 14 dBu to -4 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >104dB
- Aux Input Level @0dBu: +2dBu
- A-to-D Conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D-to-A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR, 1/4" phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 100/50ohm
- Output Range (Line/Mic Level): 16dBu/0dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Headphone out: Mini phono stereo jack, 32ohm, +16dBu max. (180mW max)
- Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA, IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- USB: USB-B
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5-pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Display: 192 x 64 Blue STN LCD, White Back light
- Dimensions: 13.8"W x 3"H x 8.5"D
- Weight: 5lb.
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption:
Shop, buy and review TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Floor-Based Vocal Processor at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.