TascamÕs UH-7000 USB Audio Interface is designed for low noise and high, pro-level audio quality with built-in HDIA (High Definition Instrumentation Architecture) microphone preamps that perform at ?128dBu EIN, a 117dB signal-to-noise ratio and distortion ratio of 0.0009% or less. Can be used as a 4-in/4-out audio interface in DAW production or as a standalone mic preamp and AD/DA converter in a half rack size, easy to install at a studio console or work desk.
These newly-designed mic pres perform at ?128dBu EIN, a 117dB signal-to-noise ratio and distortion ratio of 0.0009% or less. In addition to the Burr-Brown converters and thin film metal resistors, you also have a powerful TCXO clock generator with +/?1ppm precision. This level of quality is no accidentÉpart of the Tascam advantage is benefitting from their expertise in selecting specific, professional-quality parts and their efforts pay off in your studio.
Thick aluminum panels on the front and sides of the full-metal body increase stability and smooth-tension aluminum input level knobs allow precise level adjustments and give you a solid, positive feel when you use the controls.
The UH-7000 microphone preamp and audio interface enables composers, musicians and recording engineers to produce music on their own at a level previously reached only in professional studios. Features:
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion via USB
- Mac /Windows Support
- 4-in/4-out audio streaming from a PC connected via USB 2.0
- Burr-Brown PCM4220 AD converter
- Burr-Brown PCM1795 DA converter
- HDIA mic preamps: Ð128dB EIN
- Two balanced analog XLR jacks for both input and output
- 48 Phanton power supply
- Two balanced analog TRS input jacks
- Adjust recording & monitoring levels separately with DSP mixer
- Standard TRS headphones output jack - 45mW/channel output
- Works with major DAWs, including Sonar X3, DP, Cubase and Live
- Low latency monitoring through the DSP mixer