Buy Universal Audio 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Universal Audio 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier
The 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier is a modern reproduction, yet every effort was made to remain faithful to UA founder Bill Putnam Sr.'s visionary design and intentions. The original UA 1176LN was a major breakthrough in limiter technology--the first true peak limiter with all transistor circuitry offering superior performance with a signature sound--and set the standard for all limiters to follow. The ultra-fast attack time and trademark sound have lured legendary artists and studio moguls alike to the 1176LN--Peter Frampton, Joe Satriani, Joe Chiccarelli, Vance Powell, and Mike Elizondo are just a few names on a list that's continued to grow, for nearly 50 years.
1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier Features:
- FET-Style Compressor with Class A Output & Custom Transformers
- True to the original 1176 in design, manufacturing and performance
- Class A line level output amplifier
- Custom built Putnam-designed output transformer
- Modeled after 1176LN, blackface, D and E revisions
- Ultra fast attack time - 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Stereo interconnect operation.
1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 600 ohms, bridges-T control (floating)
- Output Load Impedance: 600 ohms, floating, damping factor 20
- External Connections: Jones Barrier terminals and XLR connectors
- Frequency Response: (+/- 1dB) 20Hz to 20kHz
- Gain: 50 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% total harmonic distortion from 50Hz to 15kHz with limiting
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 70 dB at +10 dBm
- Attack Time: 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds, plus "Slo" 10 ms mode
- Release Time: 50 milliseconds to 1.1 seconds
- Stereo Interconnection: via 1176 SA Network accessory (not included)
- Meter: dB gain reduction and dB output
- Power Requirements: 120/240 V
- Environmental: Maximum operating temperature 160 degrees (F)
- Dimensions: 19-inch Rackmount chassis, 2U
- Weight (unboxed): 11 lbs.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 8 in.