Buy Universal Audio UAD 2 Quad Core online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Universal Audio UAD 2 Quad Core
The UAD 2 Quad DSP Accelerator Card is Universal Audio’s most powerful and flexible processing hardware, giving producers and engineers full, professional access to award winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. This PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to power the largest collection of the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins — including classics from Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
Analog Classics is a software bundle UAD is including in ALL of their UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards. It is a collection of several of their best-selling and most-popular plug-ins to date — titles that truly capture UA’s Heritage, exemplify the quality of analog hardware emulations, and bring classic analog sound to the digital domain.
The Analog Classics Software Bundle Features:
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler — This plug-in is the world’s most accurate emulation of our revered, electro-optical, analog compressor.
- 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier — This plug-in is the world’s most accurate emulation of UA’s legendary, FET-based, hardware classic.
- 1176SE Limiting Amplifier — A DSP-optimized version of the 1176LN, yielding higher instance counts and its own unique characteristics.
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ — Another spot-on emulation of classic analog gear. Pultec EQs have been studio staples for decades and this plug-in proves equally indispensible.
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler — The RealVerb Pro has often been hailed repeatedly as the most flexible and natural sounding reverb plug-in in the industry.
- With its four SHARC processors, the UAD 2 Quad lets you run large professional mixes with ultra high-quality plug-ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD 2 Quad offers rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
- Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, UAD 2 Quad cards have found a home with many of the world’s leading engineers and producers, powering multiple Platinum-selling and Grammy-winning records.
UAD 2 Quad Core Features:
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Run large, professional mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Includes 1176SE Compressor, Pultec EQP-1A, Realverb Pro & CS-1 Channel Strip
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- Auto Delay Compensation for Pro Tools LE via Mellowmuse ATA plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (4) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Use up to 4 UAD 2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD 1 cards.
UAD 2 Quad Core Specifications:
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD 2 Solo: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
- UAD 2 Duo/Quad: full-height, short PCIe card
- 1, 2 or 4 Analog Devices SHARC 21369 floating-point processors
- Averages 2.5X(Solo), 5X(Duo), 10X(Quad) the power of UAD 1
- Multi-card support for up to 4 UAD 2’s and 4 UAD 1’s in one computer
- Cross-Platform for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5, Windows XP/x64, Vista32/64
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- Drivers optimized for modern multi-thread and multi-processor architectures
- Real-time and faster than real-time processing for mix bounces
- LiveTrack low-latency mode for monitoring, tracking and performance
- SessionMap bi-directional UAD-1 UAD 2 session compatibility
- L.O.D.E. (Live Optimizing DSP Engine) automatically balances DSP loads
- LoadLock ensures resource availability on loaded plug-ins
- Redesigned plug-in Toolbar includes improved preset management
- Redesigned UAD Meter & Control Panel application
- Simplified Registration/Authorization process via one button click
- World’s premier plug-in library with premier titles from Neve, Roland,
- Moog, SPL, Pultec, and more
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
- Powered Plug-Ins available 24/7 at my.uaudio.com
- Easy license transfer for previous generation UAD 1/1e/Xpander users
- UAD v5.x supports all existing UAD hardware
- Designed and assembled in the USA.