Buy Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Neve online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Neve
Classic Neve Powered Plug-ins and More
Plug Universal Audio's amazing UAD-2 Quad Neve into your computer and find out what your mixes have been missing! This powerful card delivers a collection of classic-sounding processing plug-ins that truly rival their hardware counterparts - at a fraction of the cost. Put a bundle of incredible Neve-licensed plug-ins (including the Neve 88RS channel strip; the 1073, 1081, and 31102 EQs; and the 33609 compressor) inside your DAW and prepare to be blown away. You'll also be amazed by the UAD-2 Quad Neve's Analog Classics collection, which includes spot-on plug-in versions of the venerable LA-2A audio leveler, 1176LN/SE limiting amps, and Pultec's EQP-1A program EQ. You also get the outstanding RealVerb Pro room modeler and CS-1 channel strip plug-ins. UAD-2 Quad Neve gives you all this plus the awesome DSP power you need to take the load off of your CPU!
The UAD-2 cards take advantage of state-of-the-art chip technology. These SHARC chips boast 32-bit floating-point architecture, for the ultimate in precision and performance. When put to work on premium PCIe cards, such as the UAD-2 Quad Neve, the chips' power potential is truly phenomenal. While the power of each individual UAD-2 card is incredible on its own, you can use cards in tandem to meet the needs of even the most demanding sessions. In all, you can mix and match UAD-2 cards to create a maximum of a 4-card UAD-2 card system.
Using UAD-2 Quad Neve's LiveTrack mode, you can reduce latency on active UAD-2 plug-ins to the lowest amount possible - ideal for monitoring rich processed audio during the tracking stages. By default, UAD-2 Quad Neve's LoadLock feature is turned on. This useful tool automatically reserves the maximum DSP load that each UAD-2 plug-in could ever demand - even if you're not using all of its features. This way, you'll be certain you have enough DSP to engage all the features, such as writing automation, later in your mix, without making sonic compromises and pulling plug-ins down the line. If you prefer to manage your DSP resources manually, you can easily disable LoadLock.
Universal Audio exploited every drop of power technologically possible in designing the UAD-2 cards. Complementing the achievement, they've expanded their power on the sonic front as well. You'll be able to open up your DAW to absolutely stunning plug-ins UA has developed in partnership with top names, such as Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix, and more. And with the potency packed in these new cards, Universal Audio has positioned themselves to develop entirely new kinds of plug-ins, including instruments and impulse-based reverb effects.
Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad Neve Features:
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator card for UAD powered plug-ins on Mac or PC
- Includes Neve-licensed 88RS channel strip, 1073 EQ, 1081 EQ, 31102 EQs, and Neve 33609 compressor plug-ins
- Includes Analog Classics plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A, 1176LN/SE, Pultec EQP-1A, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Run complex mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, and more - without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA's online store
- High-bandwidth ExpressCard format card, with one Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- VST, AU, RTAS support
- Compatible with Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista/7
- Linkable to existing UAD groups/systems - use up to 4 UAD-2s in one system
- Can be combined with UAD-1 cards.