With the TASCAM US-16x08, 16 mic/line inputs utilize 8 Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps to provide up to 57dB of gain with extremely low noise and distortion. With an additional eight line inputs, two are switchable to high impedance for direct connection of guitar or bass. Eight balanced line outputs, two with a level control, are located on the front panel for monitoring, plus the built-in DSP Mixer provides low-latency digital mixing.
Each channel of the US-16x08's DSP mixer has four-band EQ, compression, and a reverb send to monitor it exactly as you want to hear it. In addition, this interface can be used as a standalone mic preamp. Mac and Windows drivers are provided, as well as USB Audio Compliance 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility. Standard MIDI I/O connectors allow you to connect controllers, synths and drum machines.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design or mounted with the included rack ears, the US-16x08 includes enough I/O for almost any recording situation.Features:
Get your TASCAM US-16x08 USB Audio Interface today at the guaranteed lowest price
- 8 Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps with up to 57dB of gain
- A 16x8 USB 2.0 interface with 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- 8 balanced 1/4" line inputs, 2 switchable to Hi-Z
- DSP Mixer for Low-latency monitering
- Mixer has EQ, compression & reverb on each channel
- High-quality audio components
- 125dBu EIN and 105dB S/N ratio
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- Standard MIDI I/O Connectors
- Aluminum, angled design for better desktop visibility