Vox SL2G Stomp Lab 2G Guitar Processor
Powerful sounds and a sophisticated appearance! The new StompLab series - shattering expectations for compact multi-effect units.
First check out the sounds!
Multi-effects units contain an incredibly diverse array of sounds that range from distorted to clean, and the sheer number of these sounds can be staggering. Although having a large number of sounds is a great advantage, it can also overwhelm the novice user, causing difficulty or confusion. The StompLab series is designed to be easily usable, even by novice players. Since each program is named with a musical style, such as rock, blues, or metal. You’ll be able to find the perfect sound without being concerned with specific effect names. The musical styles are categorized into ten types, and cover everything from straight-ahead traditional styles to quirky, unusual sounds. There are ten variations for each category, so you're sure to find sounds you like. A wonderful processor from Vox's lab which will help you take your music to different level altogether.
Create your own original sounds!
Simply playing the preset sounds is a lot of fun, but you'll definitely want to create some of your own original sounds as well. The StompLab IIG contains 104 types of modeling effects. These effects are categorized as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects. When noise reduction is included, you can use up to 8 of them simultaneously. Each effect type provides multiple parameters that you can deeply edit to create your perfect sound. Since the sound engine is equivalent to those featured on the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps and the ToneLab series of multi-effect units, you need no further guarantee of quality. Sounds you create can be saved as 20 user programs.
It looks great!
The StompLab series was designed with great care, not only for its sounds, but also for its superb aesthetic. You'll never get tired of the cool metallic exterior. The pedal design is reminiscent of the vintage VOX wah pedals, which is sure to boost inspiration. One of the attractions of the StompLab series is the high-quality appearance, which is unheard of among other compact multi-effect units. It sounds excellent, it looks great and it’s compact enough to fit into a gig bag, so you can take it along with you anywhere your music takes you, quickly and easily.
Use the expression pedal for realtime control!
The StompLab IIG is equipped with an expression pedal that can be used to control wah and volume, and also the parameters of each effect. You'll be free to create unique original sounds that you've never heard before.
Packed with convenient functions including a tuner!
The StompLab series has a built-in chromatic tuner, so you won't need to provide one separately. The three-LED indicator makes tuning easy. For convenience on stage, there's a mute function that lets you tune without being heard by others. Headphones can also be connected, so you'll be able to play at home late into the night without disturbing anyone. Battery operation makes these units easily portable, letting you enjoy serious sound from your guitar or bass wherever you go.
Vox SL2G Stomp Lab 2G Guitar Processor Specifications:
- Effect Type : StompLab IIG
- Pedal : COMP, WAH, AUTO WAH, BRN OCTAVE, ACOUSTIC, U-VIBE, TONE, RING MOD
- Amp : BTQ CLEAN, PURE CLEAN, JAZZ CLEAN 1, JAZZ CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 1, CALI CLEAN 2, CALI CLEAN 3, CALI CLEAN 4, VOX AC4, VOX AC15TB, VOX AC15, VOX AC30TB, VOX AC30HH, VOX CRUNCH, US BLUES 1, US BLUES 2, US BLUES 3, US BLUES 4, US 2x12 1, US 2x12 2, US 2x12 3, US 2x12 4, UK ROCK 1, UK ROCK 2, UK ROCK 3, UK ROCK 4, BTQ OD, VOX NT15, VOX AC30BM, UK METAL 1, UK METAL 2, UK METAL 3, UK METAL 4, US HIGAIN 1, US HIGAIN 2, US HIGAIN 3, US HIGAIN 4, US METAL 1, US METAL 2, US METAL 3, US METAL 4, BTQ METAL 1, BTQ METAL 2, BTQ METAL 3
- Drive : TONE DRIVE, BLUE DRIVE, TREBLE BOOST, GOLD DRIVE, TUBE OD, BRIT LEAD, FAT, METAL DIST, ROCK PLANET, TUBE DX, ORANGE DIST, CLASSIC+, GERMANIUM FUZZ, BIG FUZZ, VOX TONE BENDER, OCTA FUZZ, TECHNO FUZZ, CRUSHER
- Cabinet : TWEED 1x8, TWEED 1x12, TWEED 4x10, BLACK 2x10, BLACK 2x12, VOX AC15, VOX AC30, VOX AD120VTX, UK H30 4x12, UK T75 4x12, US V30 4x12, CUSTOM
- Modulation : CE CHORUS, MULTI CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM, G4 ROTARY, PITCH SHIFT, FILTRON1 (AUTO), FILTRON2 (MANUAL)
- Display: ANALOG DELAY 1, ANALOG DELAY 2, ANALOG DELAY 3, ANALOG DELAY 4, ECHO 1, ECHO 2, ECHO 3, ECHO 4
- Reverb: ROOM, SPRING, HALL
- Noise Reduction
- The number of Effect : 104
- The number of Program: 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- Audio Input: 1 (Monaural Standard)
- Audio Output: OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit / D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Tuner: Measurement Range: A0 - E6
- Calibration Range: A=438 Hz – 445 Hz
- Power: AA battery x 4 DC 9V (Option: AC Adapter)
- Battery not included.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a great little processor. You can use it to practice, you can use it live for small venues and there are some really good clean tones and distortion tones available. Built quality is also very sturdy. While it doesnt have drum presets the Noise reduction feature works very well when activated.
I have been using this product for past 2 years. And its going fantastic thanks to it's full metal body design. I normally use it for my lives and trust me it can strongly compete with Boss ME 80 and line 6 in terms of sound. If you want a good sound at lower price point , then go for it. If you are having a good budget then i would recommend Line 6 helix or POD HD.
best sound but humbing hoti h earth na ho to
If you are confused between zoom g1xon and vox stomplab so I can give you a tip that if you want good tone, more effects, build quality and for some live performance and practice you should go for vox stoplab 1g or 2g. If you want looper, rythems, decent tone, for small performances and practice you should go for zoom g1xon.I actually bought vox stomplab
Excellent processor......nice BAJAAO. But Didn't get adapter....i bought local quality from Salem tamilnadu....
Wasn't expecting that much of versatility from that small pedal ..........but this pedal pleasantly surprised me . Best for practice purposes and even can be used for small gigs
Excellent quality and easy to dial in any tone you prefer.