A lot of times we buy a piece of tech we never used before, but once we do, there's no living without it, same is the case with Zoom recorders. Extremely popular overseas and in India, this tech gear is something everyone must own! Here are a few reasons/occasions where a Zoom recorder will make your life easier and events memorable:
Mobile phones are getting better and better every day so that you can record your favorite band's performance but the mics in the phones never live up to expectation, ruining the entire video. Step up your game with a Zoom handheld recorder and record your favorite artist in stereo at studio quality audio!
When you need to shoot a short film on a budget, don't rely on the inbuilt microphone. Get the Zoom Handy recorder and record pro-quality stereo mics mounted on your camera!
Don't miss a single lecture and dedicate your entire focus on the instructor rather than on making notes. Features like time stamp and editing file names makes it easy to arrange all your notes right on your recorder, laptop, or mobile. Cameras not allowed at any venue? Don't worry as you can easily record everything on these handy recorders.
Recording your tracks have never been easy. Zoom recorders are equipped to record a wide range of instruments directly or through direct input. A 0 latency monitoring output makes sure your music is in sync with the other tracks. Record studio quality sound at your home and get famous.
The ultra-compact H1 Handy Recorder defines the term "portability." Small enough to fit in your pocket, it offers professional-quality stereo recording at an incredibly affordable price. Take it with you wherever you go - live concerts and band rehearsals, location video shoots, lectures and meetings—or use it to capture your musical ideas whenever inspiration strikes. H1 promises to deliver pristine audio wherever you go. Here are few features at a glance:
- Stereo XY mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz, at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48kbps-320kbps for maximum recording time
- Built-in reference speaker with Low-cut filter
- Built-in mounting joint for tripod mount
- 1/8" external mic and Stereo Line input
- Auto record level
The Zoom H2n Handy Recorder is the only portable recording device to come with five built-in microphones and four different recording modes: X/Y, Mid-Side, 2-channel surround and 4-channel surround. Other advanced features include automatic gain control and onboard MS decoding plus effects like compression, limiting and low cut filtering. It can be even used as a multi-purpose USB microphone! Here are some Exciting Features of the Zoom H2n
- 5 onboard microphones give tons of recording options
- Crystal-clear 1.8-inch backlit LCD display that is easy to see in variable lighting conditions
- Mid-Side (MS) mics provide continuously variable stereo width control - even after recording with it.
- Stunning 360-degree surround sound recordings using the Mid-Side and XY mics together on the go.
- Data recovery function that allows to recover recordings in case of power loss.
- Built-in reference speaker that confirms successful recording
- High-Speed USB 2.0 interface allows file transfer to the computer and use the H2n as a USB microphone
- Uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB for over 50 hours of recording time (16-bit/44.1kHz WAV)
H4n is one of the most trustworthy field recorder available. Used by videographers, musicians, bloggers, ghost-hunters, podcasters, educators, and journalists everywhere, the ultra-portable H4n's 4 tracks of high quality audio make it an essential audio companion for everyone.
- Simultaneous 4-track recording
- High-fidelity microphone preamps
- Onboard XY stereo microphones, adjustable between 90 and 120 degrees
- Record up to 140dB SPL with the built-in microphones
- 2 Mic/Line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8" Mic in phone jack
- Supports up to 24-bit/96kHz in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Onboard FX include compressor/limiter, highpass filter, reverb/delay, and amp models
- Mounts to tripod or mic stand, or directly to DSLR with optional hot-shoe adapter
When you buy a Zoom Q4n Handy Video Camera, you're not just getting a great recording device - you're opening up a world of cool new opportunities for you and your band.
- Ultra-flexible video camera and media recorder designed for performing artists
- High-quality 160-degree wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm) provides an extended field of view
- Support for 5 HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as 2 WVGA modes
- Video bitrates up to 24 Mbit/s for extended image quality and frame rates of up to 60 f/s
- Records video and audio in MOV format for easy compatibility with video editing and streaming services
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- 5 steps of digital zoom and 10 Scene options accommodate different lighting environments and setups
- Full-color rotating touchscreen LCD makes framing and monitoring easy
- Self-timer function to delay video recording by 3, 5, or 10 seconds
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder, with data saved in AAC and WAV formats up to 24-bit/96kHz
Zoom H6 is one of the most versatile portable recorders ever! With Four interchangeable input capsules – X/Y, MS, Shotgun, and Dual XLR/TRS Combo – the H6 is the ultimate chameleon of the audio world, and its advanced preamps make it the best-sounding one too. Whatever may be the application – live recording, professional film/video work, live broadcast or electronic news gathering – the H6 can handle it with ease.
- A versatile 6-in/2-out mobile recording system
- 4 XLR/TRS combination inputs with microphone preamps and phantom power (+12/+24/+48V) accommodate most analog connections
- Gain knobs for each input make setting levels fast and easy
- Captures audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-grade resolution
- Doubles as a handy USB recording interface with your Mac, Windows PC, or iPad
- Large LCD display makes navigation and setup extremely easy
- Chromatic tuner and metronome built in for added convenience
The Q8 marries high-definition video with high-resolution audio, making it the perfect camera for music and video creators everywhere. Its 160 degree wide-angle lens and digital zoom ensure that you’ll always capture the complete picture. Combine that with ZOOM’s groundbreaking interchangeable mic capsule system and two XLR/TRS combo inputs for a world of options.
- 160-degree wide-angle lens and digital zoom ensure that you get the full picture
- Record video up to 1296p (3M HD) and 24-bit/96kHz audio
- Detachable XY stereo microphones capture a wide stereo field
- Combo XLR/TRS inputs for connecting your own microphones
- Selectable phantom power and -20dB pad
- USB 2.0 data transfer
- Use the Q8 as a 4-channel audio interface into your Mac, PC, or iPad
- HDMI video output (switchable between NTSC and PAL)
- Built-in speaker and tripod mount