BAJAAO provides a wide range of Computerized Acoustic Testing and Measurement services regarding sound transmission, reverberation, reflection, diffusion, absorption, vibration, and other acoustic metrics. Acoustic measurement services are often employed for environmental impact studies, determining levels of occupational noise, compliance with noise ordinances, and determining solutions to architectural acoustics design problems. Acoustic measurement services provide accurate information used both to diagnose actual acoustical issues and in predictive acoustical modeling.
BAJAAO's Computerized Acoustic Testing and Measurements Services include:
- Measurement and monitoring of occupational noise
- Assessing and monitoring noise dosimetry
- Environmental impact studies
- Testing to assess compliance with noise ordinances
- Architectural acoustics design
- Noise and vibration isolation studies