#LordOfTheRiffs - Terms and Conditions
#LordofTheRiffs (“Contest”) is subject to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
- The #LordofTheRiffs contest is brought to you by the administrators of the Bajaao Music Pvt. Ltd Facebook Page, Twitter Handle and Instagram Page (“Organizer”).
- The contest is open to all Indian citizens, residing in India, except the employees and their family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising, public relationship and promotional agencies, the employees of the said agencies and their associate companies, and the vendors of the Company (“Users”).
- The contest is valid for all Indian citizens starting only on 1st May – 21st May 2016 (“Contest Period”).
#LordofTheRiffs will be held individually on three platforms, i.e.: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
#LordofTheRiffs is a simple contest where contestants have to post a kickass photo/video playing their favourite song / riff / guitar solo and win prizes like signature guitars and accessories.
- The participant has to tag BAJAAO.com and use #LordofTheRiffs to qualify. The post needs to be posted with Public Settings along with the hashtag #LordofTheRiffs
- Once the participants meet these criterias, only then the video will be valid to enter the contest.
- One winner from each platform will be selected. There will be THREE winners in total.
- Duplicate entries will not be accepted, however participants are allowed to send multiple entries.
- Winners will be selected by an internal panel of judges from the set of participants who have responded using the above stated parameters. There will be 3 winners in total. The choice of the winners is completely at the discretion of internal panel of judges.
- On Facebook, the User has to ‘Like’ the Bajaao.com page on Facebook and need to follow Bajaao.com on Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the contact details shared via a post on respective platforms. In case the winner is not reachable or he cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the winner. The Organizer or its representatives will contact the through Facebook and verify the claim before redeeming the prize. Award of prizes is subject to the verification by the Organizer. After verification, the winner will be informed of the entire process of redemption of the Prize.
- The winners will be told about the process of redemption of the Prize by the representative of the Organizer.
- The winner will be required to provide the complete name, address and phone number and such other information/details as may be asked by the Organizer representative.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, harm or any other liability arising out of this contest or as a result of redemption of the Prize.
- Decision of Organizer will be final and binding with regard to promotion and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Notification of the winner status must be kept confidential until the Organizer publicly reveals the winners or the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- The Organizer reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and Indian residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification at the discretion of the Organizer should be presented at the time of request.
- The prizes are personal to the winners and are not transferable and cannot be sold under any circumstances.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prize.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, which may arise for redemption of the prize.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the Contest.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, other force major circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss or damage.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, modify, or withdraw the Contest without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.