1) Sales Manager- Bajaao Entertainment
2) Onsite Audio Visual Project Manager- Offline Sales
Sales Manager- Bajaao Entertainment
Experience : 6 years
email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
BAJAAO Entertainment is the events and services division of BAJAAO (www.bajaao.com), India’s best known brand for anything related to independent music. We are an entertainment agency that creates brand experiences, undertakes turnkey event production, programming, artist management, sound rentals and digital marketing. Most of our properties have a strong focus on independent music. Our clients are generally high profile brands who globally align with live music as the core platform for their experiential activities. We also provide acoustic and audio visual consultancy services. We have years of experience in live events, ranging from regular club nights and mall events to music and art festivals such as Ragasthan and New Wave Asia Musicfest. Last year, we conceptualized and executed BIG69 – our own music festival dedicated to rock and heavy metal headlined by 5 international bands including Carcass and SikTh.
What you will work on:
- Responsible for curating and pitching branded IPs and corporate events.
- Market Research and generate ideas for related events
- Proactively identify new opportunities and pitch innovative ideas
- Proactively solicit new business by, among other things, making sales calls and presentations, attending local trade shows, and engaging in other client prospecting in order to increase the size of the Organization’s potential client database.
- driving business targets & acquiring new business areas
- Responsible for engaging & networking with key clients and ensure repeat business & positive change to model of engagement
- Meet revenue targets and drive incremental billing and revenue
- Responsible for developing and executing sales projects across PAN India
- Coordinate with marketing team for creating brand image & awareness
- Responsible for contracting and billing of all events including proposals, contracts, timelines, and event invoices along with the team.
- Effectively manage budgets and evaluate ROI
- Prepare and provide required reports to the executive team including special event revenue reports, profit and loss statements, sales recaps, and departmental projections.
- Obtain feedback from clients following each special event to determine and analyze client satisfaction, Organizational performance, and event-related risks and liabilities.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 6 years in event sales/media/communications
- MBA preferred
- Proven Business Development/Sales/Client Engagement Skills.
- Understanding of consumer research.
- Appreciation of data, Pie’s and Pivot’s of numbers
- Networking capabilities with proven influential changes.
- Excellent presentation and Data Analysis Skills.
Onsite Audio Visual Project Manager- Offline Sales
Experience : 5 years
Email Id: email@example.com Job Description:
BAJAAO is looking for an Onsite Audio Visual Project Manager for coordinating client site AV integration projects to meet profitability, quality, and safety and customer satisfaction objectives. This position reports to the Project Sales Head.
- Responsible for supervision of all personnel and activities on project site.
- Obtain and read all contract documents including, but not limited to: bid drawings and specifications, contract, project workbook, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedule.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives.
- Facilitate project kick-off meeting that includes key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication, and installation.
- Coordinate all in house activities associated with project execution,
- Create and manage the project schedule.
- Function as the focal point for project communication and documentation.
- Coordinate activities with general contractor, construction manager, owner and other trades as required.
- Provide regular reports of job progress to all stakeholders.
- Assist with the ordering of materials upon approval of submitted documents
- Cooperatively manage and monitor the labor and installation personnel over the course of the project and communicate (upward) any issues that impact profitability.
- Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required.
- Generate and/or respond to construction communication • Regularly inspect installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors.
- Test, or certify the overall performance of, installed systems.
- Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives.
- Must possess or acquire a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques.
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve technical, personnel or other project related issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD viewing or markup utilities.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence.
- Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to: engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
- Ability to create and maintain construction schedules.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Effective time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to think and work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Creative thinker.
- PC proficient - must already know your way around a computer.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and be a safe driver.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Strong desire to learn and be trained..
This position can have physical demands such as lifting and carrying heavy objects.
Bsc. Electronics or Engineering/Electronics Diploma
Minimum 5 years experience in a reputed AV systems integration company
Job Location : Mumbai, India - India-wide frequent travel.
Position Type : Full-Time