Buy JBL ASB6118 Subwoofer online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL ASB6118 Subwoofer.
The JBL ASB6118 is a high power subwoofer system comprised of one 18 inch SVG Super Vented Gap low frequency driver in a vented, front-loaded configuration for extended bandwidth. The rectangular cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Preengineered array bracketry is available.
The JBL ASB6118 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of applications.
JBL ASB6118 Features:
- Large vent area for high output
- Arrays with AM7200 mid-high loudspeakers (using PAF-2K planar array frame kit) Arrays with AM2212 full-range speakers (using PAF-1K planer array frame kit). See Array Guide
- For fixed installation applications such as performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live clubs, dance-clubs/discotheques, sports facilities and themed entertainment venues.
JBL ASB6118 Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz – 1 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 1 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): 1200 W (4800 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): 800 W (3200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: 30 Hz – 100 Hz: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak) 100 Hz – 500 Hz: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (dB-SPL, 1W @ 1m): 30 Hz – 100 Hz: 98 dB 100 Hz – 500 Hz: 98 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms.