Buy JBL Control 328C 8" Coaxial Ceiling Speaker with HF Compression Driver online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL Control 328C 8" Coaxial Ceiling Speaker with HF Compression Driver
The JBL Control 328C has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker. The combination of the low frequency cone and the shaped mounting baffle performs as a true 12 inch (300 mm) diameter waveguide for the high frequencies. A unique metal throat transitions seamlessly to the horn to eliminate high frequency beaming which is common among this category of speaker. The result is a coaxial speaker with wide, extremely consistent 120deg. coverage on a broadband basis.
Component features include a Kevlar-reinforced low frequency cone for reliability, well-damped surround for smooth frequency response, high temperature voice-coil and a reduced distortion design through saturated-gap magnet geometry. The high frequency driver features a pure titanium diaphragm for high sensitivity and long life, with diamond surround for resonance control and ferro fluid for increased power handling.
The Control 328C is easy to install. The removable multi-pin locking connector, with secure screw-down terminals, allows for pre-wiring the input wires for easy clip-on convenience during installation.
JBL Control 328C Features:
- Coaxial ceiling speaker with 1" HF compression driver and consistent 120deg. broadband pattern control
- 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone with 2" voice coil, shaped mounting baffle provides pattern control of 12" horn from 8" driver
- 250-watt power handling with high sensitivity and high SPL capability
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and natural midrange
- Baffle equipped with EZRail(TM) feature, holds baffle in place while securing to backcan with screws
- Removable multi-pin locking connector with screw-down terminals for simplified pre- or re-wiring during installation
- Recommended for applications requiring speech and vocal clarity, extended frequency response for foreground and background music
JBL Control 328C Specification:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 120Deg. conical, broadband
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.0 (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.5dB (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating, IEC: 250 W (1000 W peak), 2 hrs & 150 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 93 dB4 measured half-space, 98 dB5 computed for competitive comparison
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)
- Crossover Network: 1.9 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: Kevlar reinforced cone, 50 mm (2 in) voice coil
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412H-1 compression driver, 25 mm (1 in) voice coil
- Input Connector: Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals. Max wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2) ( + in, + loop out, - loop out, - in)
- Baffle: Metal, round, 305 mm (12.0 in) diameter, driver premounted to baffle, ported
- Grille Attachment to Baffle: 4 pcs 4 mm machine screws
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12 x 12 x 6.3" (305 x 305 x 160mm)
- Weight: 10 lb (4.5 kg)