Buy JBL LSR4326P/230 Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL LSR4326P/230 Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor.
The LSR4326P/230 Studio Monitor is designed for critical stereo and multi-channel audio production applications that require exceptional spectral accuracy and high SPL capability. Acknowledging that much of today's production is carried out in acoustically untreated rooms, this Studio Monitor is the first professional monitor to combine JBL's Linear Spatial Reference technology and automated RMC Room Mode Correction, an onboard system that automatically compensates for low frequency anomalies measured at the mix position. The Studio Monitor enhances computer-based production by incorporating system-wide volume control, input source selection, individual speaker solo and user EQ. The Harman HiQnet Network protocol enables centralized system-wide control from any speaker, wireless remote control and computer using LSR4300 Control Center Software.
JBL LSR4326P/230 Features:
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-Off-Axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- RMC Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes
- Integrated Bi-Amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities
- Silk dome Transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control
- Magnetically shielded transducers minimize interference when used in close proximity to Video Monitors
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation
- Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning
JBL LSR4326P/230 Specifications:
- Frequency Response - +/-1.5 dB: 55 Hz - 20 kHz; -3 dB: 47 Hz - 22 kHz; -10 dB: 39 Hz - 32 kHz
- SPL / 1m (Continuous/Peak) - 106 dB / 112 dB
- Transducers - 6.25 inch 436H / 1 inch 431 G; Self- Shielded, Neodymium Motor Structures
- Sensitivity +4 dBu, -10 dBV - 94 dB / 1m
- Amplification - 150 W/ 70 W
- Digital Processing - 24 Bit, 96 kHz
- Analog Inputs - XLR, 1/4" Balanced, +4 dBu, -10 dBV
- Digital Inputs - AES/EBU XLR, S/PDIF RCA
- Data Connections - Harman HiQnet Network, USB, RMC Mic
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 9.3" x 15.25" x 10.3" / 23.6 x 38.7 x 26.1 cm
- Weight - 28 lbs / 12.7 kg.