Mooer 010 Two Stones Delay Reverb Effects Pre Amp Overview :
Sampled from an incredibly dynamic dual channel American amplifier with a cascading gain structure, rich harmonic tones and full base response. TWO STONES blue channel delivers pristine clean tones that have rich bass and lush highs. The red channel provides searing, superb leads. A very versatile preamp for expressive players that crave dynamic feedback.
MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Initially we are releasing a set of 10 models, each based on a different popular tube amplifier from a range of manufacturers. These have been designed to be used with the upcoming MOOER power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to a soundcard, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Connect a DC 9V 300mA centre pin negative power supply
- Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
- Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return.(Highly recommend using a tube amplifier)
- Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes
- Modes：Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input：1/4” mono audio jack.（Impedance: 1 meg Ohms）
- Output：1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative.（Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.）
- Current Draw:300mA
- Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight : 160g
Made in China