MASCHINE 2.2 features a host of new power features including perfect integration with
KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards. Current MASCHINE 2 software owners can update
free. Owners of MASCHINE 1.x who register KOMPLETE 10, KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE or a
KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series also get a free MASCHINE 2.2 download. Your workflow is
about to get even smoother...TOUCH-SENSITIVE KNOBS
MASCHINE 2.2 unlocks MASCHINE STUDIO’s touch-sensitive knobs. For example, when
browsing, touching a knob automatically takes you to the tag cloud on the hardware
display. Depending on which control knob you touch, you’ll see all available options
and functions in a pop-up list. For instance, routing options for sounds and groups.
Absolutely no menu diving – a turbocharged workflow.SCALES AND CHORDS
MASCHINE 2.2 extends Keyboard Mode with a new scale and chord engine – fully
integrated into the MASCHINE workflow. Simply select your scale and start playing
melodies on MASCHINE’s 16 ultra-sensitive pads that are always in key. Engage Chord
Mode and play chords directly into your compositions.ARPEGGIATOR
MASCHINE 2.2 extends Note Repeat into a fully-functional arpeggiator. Play any number
of notes and let MASCHINE turn them into a melodic pattern. Use the arpeggiator in
combination with Scale and Chord Modes and get polyphonic performances from just one
key – always in tune. What’s more, the output of the arpeggiator is recorded into the
Pattern Editor – perfect for post-performance editing.KEYBOARD INTEGRATION
MASCHINE 2.2 gives you full keyboard functionality within the MASCHINE environment.
Press browse on your KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard and the KOMPLETE Browser pops up on
your computer screen, letting you select and load a sound directly into a sound slot
in MASCHINE. Watch scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across KOMPLETE KONTROL’s
Light Guide™, see the color of your sounds in MASCHINE directly on the keyboards, and
get perfectly-mapped parameters instantly with Native Map™.WHAT’S NEW IN MASCHINE 2.1
The beat goes on with the MASCHINE 2.1 software update. Discover the new Grit kick
engine, shaker performer mode, group MIDI export, and more. This update is entirely
free for anyone using the MASCHINE 2 software.GRIT ENGINE IN KICK DRUM SYNTH
The Grit kick is a modern, versatile electronic kick drum. Tuned loose, it’s deep,
open, boomy, and airy. Tightened up, it adds punch and heft. At high tunings, it can
become gritty and bitcrushed – great for IDM and electro styles.NEW SHAKER PERFORMER MODE IN PERCUSSION DRUM SYNTH
Hold down a note, and the highly innovative Performer creates natural-sounding shaker
patterns automatically. Tweak the feel of the groove in real time, and add fills and
syncopated riffs, with adjustable swing, shuffle, and groove. Incredibly powerful for
live performances.ALSO NEW IN MASCHINE 2.1:
- Sounds accessible on pads on sample recording screen
- A batch function to set all sounds in a group to the same MIDI channel. MIDI export
- available on the Group and Sound levels
- Undocked NI plug-in windows can be pinned to remain active when not in focus
- Scenes can be selected/triggered via MIDI input when MASCHINE is running standalone
- Mix page on MASCHINE and MASCHINE MK2 controllers has been expanded and now provides
- access to level and pan settings for groups and sounds
- A setting that only turns the metronome on when the Record button is enabled
- Real time group erase function.
- Shift functions allow fast scroll browsing.
- Play quantize option –notes played live on the pads are quantized in real time
- Control software views from the navigate page on MASCHINE and MASCHINE STUDIO
- Instantiating the first plug-in on an empty sound updates the name of that sound to
- the plug-in name
- Sound, group volume & pan knobs are only displayed on hover
- ALT+Drag for copy-pasting single elements (patterns, scenes, plug-ins) in the Groups /
- Sounds lists and the plug-in chain
- Browser performance improvements
- Numerous bug fixes, as well as performance and stability improvements.
- Width: 432 mm / 17.0"
- Length: 350 mm / 13.8"
- Height: 58.5 mm / 2.3"
- 3.2 kg / 7.1 lbs
- 15V 1.2A power supply required (included)
- Integrated stand
- Two extra-large, high-resolution color displays (480x272 pixel)
- 16 high-quality multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- One jog wheel with LED ring (30 steps)
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 volume knob
- 58 click buttons
- LED Meters
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 1 x MIDI in, 3 x MIDI out
- 2 x footswitch input
- Kensington lock.
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI.Please note:
Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions. This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
Shop, buy and review Native Instruments Maschine Studio Flagship Groove Production Studio (White) at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.