Nord Electro 4D SW61 61-Key Keyboard
The Nord Electro 4D SW 61 improves on a modern classic. With pianos from the Nord Piano Library, organs from the C1, compatibility with the Nord Sample Library, and studio-grade effects, what more could Nord do to improve the venerable Electro? Well, real drawbars, for starters. The Electro 4D also sports a new tone wheel engine derived from the flagship Nord C2D organ and a revamped rotary speaker emulator. You still get 61 great-feeling semi-weighted waterfall keys and gig-friendly portability and build quality. And, of course, the Electro 4D SW 61 is red!
Physical drawbars - a monster update of a modern classic
Nord's Electro 4D SW 61 builds on the success of three generations of Electro Series keyboards. Nord has been listening to fiercely loyal Electro players, and the number one request was for real drawbars. Done. Having ready access to physical drawbars gives you the ability to tweak your sound in real time. The Electro 4D SW 61's amazing clonewheel patches take a major step closer to the holy grail organ playing experience.
Organic "analog" warmth
If you've ever heard keyboard whiz Derek Sherinian shred with Dream Theater, Billy Idol, or his own band Planet X, you know he's a tone meister of the highest order. Ask Mr. Sherinian what he loves about the Nord Electros, and he'll tell you it's the "organic analog warmth." Well, that and the tour-proof build quality, the ease of calling up sounds, and much more. With the Nord Electro 4D SW 61, you get the warmth of analog with the road-tested reliability of a forth-gen digital machine.
Built tough for serious professional use
Touring may be rough on musicians, but it's the gear that really gets thrashed. The Nord Electro 4D SW 61 is built to take whatever your tour schedule can dish out, and then some. Nord builds its instruments sor serious professional use. The 4D's 61-key size strikes a perfect balance, offering you two-handed playability in a light weight, maneuverable chassis.
Nord Electro 4D SW61 Features:
- Physical drawbars (Yeah!) from the Nord C2D let you manipulate your sound in real-time
- Revamped organ and rotary engines
- Great-feeling semi-weighted 61-note waterfall keybed
- Piano section with Nord sample library capability
- Program section from the Electro 3 HP gives you quick access to sounds
- Expanded effects section from the Electro 3 HP with selectable delay.
Nord Electro 4D SW61 Specifications:
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted Waterfall
- Other Controllers: Physical drawbars (9)
- Manufacturer Presets: 128
- Polyphony: 40-60 Notes
- Effects: Yes
Number of Audio Inputs: 1
- Audio Input Types: 1 x 1/8" (Monitor In)
- Number of Audio Outputs: 3
- Audio Output Types: 2 x TS, 1 x TRS (Headphone)
- MIDI I/O: In, Out
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Sustain Pedal, 1 x Control Pedal, 1 x Rotar Pedal.