Pioneer DDJ-SX DJ Controller Black Serato Pro Controller
The Pioneer DDJ-SX is an advanced performance DJ controller designed specifically for the Serato DJ Software. Pioneer's DDJ-SX Serato based DJ controller utilizes the software as the basis for its configuration and ergonomic design, taking advantage of its features and integrating special trigger pads and controls. Pioneer also implemented larger jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching, multiple inputs for expandability, and 4-channel mixing flexibility.
Pioneer DDJ-SX DJ Features:
- Industry's first 4-channel performance DJ controller/mixer for Serato DJ software
- Performance DJ controller with pro-level build quality
- Oversize jog wheels featuring CDJ-type on jog display
- 8 soft-touch rubber controller/trigger pads per deck for loop/sample
- Includes Serato DJ software featuring 4 decks, dual deck control, slip mode, sync-able sampler and high-quality FX
- Can be used as a stand-alone 4-channel mixer to connect CDJs and/or turntables.
Pioneer DDJ-SX DJ Specifications:
- Software: Serato DJ
- Input terminals: CD x 2 (RCA), combined LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR&1/4 inch combined PHONE x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1)
- Output terminals: MASTER OUT x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin)
- Other terminals: USB B terminal x 1
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% or less
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (PC)
- Supplied AC Adapter: Power source AC 100V 50/60 Hz, rated output DC5 V
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H inches): 26.14 x 14.06 x 2.77.