Pioneer DJM-4000 Professional DJ Mixer
Electric crossover enabling optimum bass balance for master output and subwoofer output with a single knob
The crossover frequencies of the master output and subwoofer output can be adjusted with a single knob, enabling optimum bass balance between the speakers and subwoofers at any venue. Also, high-resolution 48kHz/24bit full digital processing provides clear and powerful sound quality.
Built-in USB sound card for playback music stored on PC
A built-in USB sound card provides simultaneous input and output* of stereo audio signals (one input, one output) without any drop in sound quality. From this, music stored on a PC can be played with clear sound quality. In addition, DJ mixes output from the “DJM-4000” can be recorded on a PC.
Wide range of functions supporting various styles of party usage
- Two MIC inputs for party hosts, karaoke, etc.
- Auto talk-over automatically reduces volume of master output when speaking into a mic, making it easy to hear what is being said on mic.
- SEND/RETURN enables connection of external effectors and graphic equalizers.
- ZONE output can output audio channels to sub floor.
Pioneer DJM-4000 Features:
- Supports 48kHz/24bit full digital processing for DJ play with clear sound quality.
- “LOW CUT” function prevents over-amplitude of woofer and overheating of voice coil by cutting low frequency sounds that cannot be played by speakers.
- “Peak level meters” on each channel show audio input levels.
- “3-band equalizer” for HIGH/MID/LOW on each channel, with adjustment possible from -26dB to +6dB.
- “Cross-fader assign” allocates output from each channel to cross-fader in flexible manner.
- “Cross-fader curve adjust” function can switch between three cross-fader curve patterns.
Pioneer DJM-4000 Specifications:
No. of Channels: 2 channels + 1 MIC/AUX channel
Input Terminals: CD×2 (RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA), MIC×1 (1/4inch PHONE), AUX×1 (RCA)
Output Terminals : MASTER OUT×2 (RCA), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
USB Ports: Type A×1 (top panel)
Other Terminals: CONTROL×2 (Ø3.5 mm Mini-plug)
Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
A/D, D/A Converter: 24 bit
Frequency Performance: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007% or less
S/N Ratio: 97 dB (LINE) full-scale SN
Power Consumption: 18 W
Max External Dimensions: 218 mm (W)×301.1 mm (D) ×106.6 mm (H).