Instantly familiar yet nothing feels like it. Studio One 3 contains everything you'd expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse, but once you touch its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface you'll realize Studio One 3 was built by creative people for creative music production. At every step of the musical process, you'll spend your time creating music instead of fighting a bloated interface.
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow, focused on your music first.
In just three short years, Studio One has taken the music production world by storm and is heard today on countless hit recordings. It has been one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its revelatory ease of use and uncompromised 64-bit sound quality. The most common comments from producers and engineers who have switched from other DAWs can just get things done faster in Studio One. It just sounds better.
And now with version 3, Studio One continues to evolve by introducing innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds. The new advances in control and mixing feel so second nature, you'll stop thinking about making music, and just make it.FEATURES:
- Single-window workflow with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with a critically acclaimed mix engin and new synthesis engine
- Native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio.
- Arranger Track with Scratch Pads
- Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- PresenceXT Sampler with 15+ GB sound library
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI Mixers for Low Pass Filtering Gate, Compression, EQ, and Limiter
- Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition
- Browser to find, preview, and drag and drop samples, effects, instruments, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- Elastique 3.0 realtime pitch and time stretching, resampling, and normalization
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, Multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link (most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available)
- 35 Native Effects 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Over 2000 included loops and 15GB of sample content
- Score video and edit audio for film with video track and QuickTime import/export
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI Mixer Scenes and Fat Channel Settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved.
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated Nimbit and SoundCloud dashboards for selling and promoting your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO Windows Audio and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces