The Proel LCH370 is a miniature lavalier microphone designed to be used with most of the wireless systems.
- High-quality miniature broadcast lavalier microphone.
- Flat frequency response and wide dynamic range.
- 6.5 mm permanently polarized condenser capsule.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- 3 standard adaptors (AD4SH-AD3SEAD3AK) for use with most of the professional wireless systems.
- Anti-pop screen.
- Transducer type: back-electret condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz -20 KHz
- Sensitivity: -45 dB+- 3 dB
- S/N Ratio: >70 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 1500 ohm
- Reccommended Load Impedance: >2000 ohm
- Power Supply: 1.5 -10 V DC
- Weight: 15 g