The Mi Series has been created by PROEL in order to offer very compact mixers with a high input density and a superior audio quality at a very affordable price.
The series includes 5 models with 5, 6, 10, 12 and 16 channels, featuring in a very compact package a high number of inputs and a full set of intelligent functions, able to satisfy most of the sound reinforcement applications.
Designed and engineered in Italy by PROEL R&D, Mi mixers are hosted in an ultra-rugged stylish metal case, providing extended durability for a stage-proof use.
The Mi5 offers in a ultra-compact format the performance of large professional consoles, delivering a clean and accurate sound and full mixing capability. Despite its ultra-compact size, it includes a high-quality DSP able to provide musicians and performers with studio-grade effects.
- System type: Ultra-compact 6-channel 2-bus mixer
- Input Connectors:
Mic Input: Balanced XLR-F
Line Input: Balanced JACK
- Input Sensitivity:
MONO INPUT CHANNEL - Mic Input: from -10 to -50 dB
MONO INPUT CHANNEL - Line Input: from +20 to -20 dB
STEREO INPUT CHANNEL - Line Input: -10 dB
- Input Impedance:
MONO INPUT CHANNEL - Mic Input: 2 Kohm
MONO INPUT CHANNEL - Line Input:10 Kohm
STEREO INPUT CHANNEL - Line Input: 10 Kohm
- Output Levels: Maximum level all outputs: +22 dBu
- Headphones output impedance: 32 ohm
- Mono Input channel equalization:
HIGH (shelving): ±15 dB @ 12KHz
LOW (shelving): ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- Effects: 16 presets; HALL, ROOM, VOCAL and PLATE reverbs; STEREO and MONO DELAY; REV + DELAY, REV + CHORUS
- Crosstalk (meas. at 1 KHz): > 82 dBu
- Noise: HUM & Noise unweighted < -93 dBu
- THD + Noise at +4dB, 1kHz: < 0,008 %
- Power Supply: 18 VAC 500 mA (use only supplied AC/AC ADAPTER)
- Power consumption: 17 W
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 172x225x70 mm