The HD 419 headphones are a fusion of attractive aesthetics with a powerful punchy, dynamic bass. With its closed circumaural design, you can expect efficient isolation of ambient noise making it friendly in all environments.
In addition, their special single-sided cable, eliminates tangling, ensuring comfort and usability. The HD 419 is an ideal companion for your all-day audio pleasures.
- Powerful neodymium magnets for stereo sound with powerful punchy bass
- Closed circumaural headphone design isolate against ambient noise
- Single-sided cable for freedom of movement
- Optimised for portable audio including MP3, CD players, iPad, iPod, iPhone and mobile phones (iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
Impedance 32 Ω
- Frequency response 20 – 20000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 108 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,1 %
- Jack plug Jack 3,5 mm
- Cable length 1.4 m single-sided OFC cable
- Transducer principle Dynamic, closed