Sennheiser XSW 12-A Presentation Set
Make your presentations come to life! Compact bodypack system, with omnidirectional lavalier mic, offering excellent speech intelligibility. Transmitter features an illuminated mute button, 10 hours of operation, and 960 tunable frequencies. Unobtrusive ME2-2 lapel mic provides natural speech reproduction. All-metal, True Diversity receiver offers intuitive scan and sync functions that ensure trouble-free operation. Rugged, reliable and easy-to-use, XS Wireless delivers renowned Sennheiser sound to small venues, conference rooms or houses of worship.
Sennheiser XSW 12-A Features:
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers and presenters
- Unobtrusive clip-on microphone
- High speech intelligibility
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- Model No: 504920.
Sennheiser XSW 12-A Specifications:
- RF frequency range : 548...572 MHz (504920)
- Presets: 12
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 960 (520 in range E)
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz (13 MHz range E)"}.
- Antenna connector: 2x BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR : +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack : +8 dBu max
- Diversity reception: True Diversity.
- Frequency response: mic.: 100 - 16000 Hz,line: 60 - 16000 Hz
- RF output power: typ. 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 h
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries
- Input voltage range: 0,5 Vrms.
- Microphone: permanent polarized
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 142 dB
- Transducer principle: permanently polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- AF sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa.