Sennheiser XSW 65-B Condenser Vocal Microphone
Handheld system featuring a supercardioid, pre-polarized condenser capsule that captures every detail of your voice. The transmitter features an illuminated mute button, 10 hours of operation, and 960 tunable frequencies. All-metal, True Diversity receivers offers intuitive scan and sync functions for reliable, trouble-free operation. Rugged, reliable and easy-to-use, XS Wireless delivers renowned Sennheiser sound to music venues, conference rooms or houses of worship.
Sennheiser XSW 65-B Features:
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- Super-cardioid Condenser Capsule offers brillant sound
- High feedback rejection
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- Model No: 504939.
Sennheiser XSW 65-B Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 614...638 MHz (504939)
- Presets: 12
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 960 (520 in range E)
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz (13 MHz in range E)
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC.
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR : +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack : +8 dBu max
- Diversity reception: True Diversity.
- Frequency response (microphone): 80...16000 Hz
- Microphone: Permanent polarized
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 144 dB
- Transducer principle: permanently polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 1,8 mV/Pa
- RF output power: typ. 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 h.