Sennheiser XSW35-C Vocal Set
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the stage: the XS WIRELESS Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The handheld transmitter capsule offers the legendary e 835 sound and ensures high feedback rejection.
Sennheiser XSW35-C Features:
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- e 835 sound to cut through high on-stage levels
- High feedback rejection
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth (13 MHz for the E band)
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- Model No: 504936.
Sennheiser XSW35-C Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 766...790 MHz
- Presets: 12
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 960 (520 in range E)
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz (13 MHz in range E)
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC.
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR : +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack : +8 dBu max
- Diversity reception: True Diversity.
- Frequency response (microphone): 80...16000 Hz
- Microphone: Dynamic
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 149 dB
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 1,5 mV/Pa
- RF output power: typ. 10 mW
- Operating time: approx. 10 h
- Power supply: 2x 1.5V AA (Mignon).