Buy Shure MX150B/C-XLR Microflex Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure MX150B/C-XLR Microflex Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone
The Shure Microflex MX150 is a professional subminiature electret condenser lavalier microphone ideal for use in speech and other applications requiring low profile, discreet placement. Available with cardioid or omnidirectional patterns, the MX150 provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility for use in television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, House of Worship, and sound reinforcement.
Shure MX150B/C-XLR Features:
- Available in Cardioid or Omnidirectional polar patterns and TQG (for use in Shure bodypacks) or wired XLR variations
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from Cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte Black, Sleek, low-profile, design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with
- minimized handling noise.
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
Shure MX150B/C-XLR Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: TQG: N/A, XLR: 165.5?
- Sensitivity open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical: TQG: -51.0 dBV/Pa (3.0 mV) XLR: -39.0 dBV/Pa (11.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL 1 kHz at 1% THD: TQG: 147.5 dB SPL XLR: 129.5 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: TQG: 57.5 dB XLR: 57.0 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz: TQG: 111.0 dB SPL XLR: 92.5 dB SPL
- Self Noise equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical: TQG: 36.5 dB XLR: 37.0 dB
- Operating Temperature Range: -18C (0F) to 57C (135F)
- Polarity: TQG: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1 XLR: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Power Requirements: TQG: 5 V DC (0.04 - 0.18 mA) XLR: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938),
- Weight: XLR: 121 g (4.3 oz.)