Buy Universal Audio 4-710d 4-Channel Twin Finity Mic Preamp online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Universal Audio 4-710d 4-Channel Twin Finity Mic Preamp
The Universal Audio 4-710d is a boutique quality, 4-channel microphone/line preamplifier with unique tube and solid state tone-blending capabilities—perfect for a wide range of microphone and instrument sources. This versatile multichannel preamp offers selectable 1176-style compression circuitry on each channel, plus four additional line inputs feeding 8 channels of pristine analog-to-digital conversion. Building upon UA's classic analog design approach, combined with smart modern features, the 4-710d is the most flexible preamp in the UA lineup.
At the core of the 4-710d are four channels of tone-blending "Twin-Finity" mic preamps with true-bypass 1176-style compression, including specially tuned "fast" and "slow" settings. Each of the four mic preamp channels allows for continuously variable phase-aligned tone, between a 100% tube and 100% solid state signal path. Send and return jacks are available for external processing or signal access.
The eight analog inputs are digitized via ultra high-quality 24-bit A/D converters at selectable sample rates up to 192kHz. Digital output is available via dual ADAT "lightpipe" or AES/EBU DB-25 connectors, facilitating integration with most popular audio interfaces.
Universal Audio 4-710d Features:
- 4 TEC Award-winning 710 Twin-Finity microphone/line preamps, each featuring:
- Dual-path 285-volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid state preamps
- Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid state circuits, creamy to crunchy
- Newly designed 1176-style compression circuit per preamp channel
- JFET Direct Input with 2.2M? ultra Hi-Z impedance w/auto input override
- Large backlit VU meters for flexible metering of input drive, gain level, and gain reduction
- Balanced send/return inserts (half-normalled)
- 48V phantom power
- 75Hz low cut filter
- Polarity switch
- Monolithic balanced output stage.
- 8 channels of high quality 24-bit A/D conversion:
- Selectable sample rates up to 192kHz
- Digital output via dual ADAT optical and AES/EBU DB-25 connectors
- 8-channel soft limiter (switchable for all channels)
- Ultra-low jitter clock subsystem
- LED metering array with clip/hold indicators
- 75? BNC work clock I/O
- Digital outputs anti-pop protection on power-up.
- Universal voltage internal power supply
- Heavy-duty metal construction, two-space rack unit.
Universal Audio 4-710d Specifications:
Microphone Preamplifier to Line Out:
- Gain Range: 56dB
- Min Gain: 14dB
- Max Gain: 70dB
- Max Input Level (bal): 6.7dBu
- Max Output Level (bal): 20dBu
- Input Impedance (bal): 2k?
- Input Impedance (Hi-Z): 2.2M?
- Output Impedance (bal): 600 ?
- Equiv. Input Noise (150?, 56dB gain): -127dBu
- Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz): +0.1/-0.15dB
- Crosstalk (max gain, 1kHz):
Low Cut Filter:
- Type: Bessel 2nd Order
- Corner Frequency: 75Hz
- Attenuation (20Hz): -23dB.
- Attenuation: 15dB
- Phantom Power:
- Phantom Power Current (per jack): 10 mA
- Voltage: 48V ±1V.
- Threshold: 10dBu
- Compression Ratio: 4:1
- Fast Attack Time: 0.3ms
- Fast Release Time: 100ms
- Slow Attack Time: 2.0ms
- Slow Release Time: 1100ms.
Analog-To-Digital Converter Section:
- Note: all specifications are typical performance unless otherwise noted. Unless otherwise noted, all specifications are 20Hz-20kHz, minimum gain, maximum level, 24-bits, all switches in neutral or off mode, 100% solid state, -1dBFS output.
Microphone & Line Inputs (Ch 1-4):
- THD+N (-1dBFS): -100dB (0.001%)
- SNR (A-Wt): 110dB
- Dynamic Range (-60dBFS, A-wt): 110dB
- Frequency response: +0.1/-0.15dB
- Stereo Phase:
- Line Input (Ch 5-8):
- THD+N (-1dBFS): -103dB (0.0007%)
- SNR (A-Wt): 117dB
- Dynamic Range (-60dBFS, A-Wt): 117dB
- Frequency response: ±0.1dB
- Stereo Phase: