Yamaha MG124C Stereo Mixer
Yamaha MG124C Stereo Mixer
Pre-order now. Dispatches in 15-20 days*.
This product dispatches in 8-10 business days*.
Order today with Bajaao Express, and your product will dispatch in 24 hours
Special Import. Usually dispatches in 12-15 Days.
Special import. Dispatches in 5-8 days from International Warehouse.
This item is out of stock
Buy Yamaha MG124C Stereo Mixer online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Yamaha MG124C Stereo Mixer.
The MG124C is a compact mixer with 12 input channels: six mono and four stereo line inputs. Mono inputs have switchable 48V phantom power. Stereo inputs can accept either RCA or ¼" connectors. The first 4 mono input channels offer single-knob compression, a Yamaha exclusive. This feature, designed for easy use, allows inputs with very wide dynamics to be better heard. For example, with the right amount of compression, a vocal that must be whispered in quiet parts and screamed out in louder parts will be better balanced in the mix. Two aux sends are available. One fixed post fader and one switchable pre or post fader. Dual 12-segment LED meters allow visual monitoring of the main stereo outputs.
Yamaha MG124C Stereo Mixer Features:
- Flexible 12-input Configuration: The MG124C and MG124CX both have a total of 12 input channels -- 4 mono microphone/line inputs and four stereo line inputs. Two of the stereo line inputs can also function as mono microphone inputs, giving you up to 6 simultaneous mono microphone inputs when needed. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB ~ -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB ~ +10dB for line input.
- Comprehensive, Easy-access Connector Panel: Top-mounted input and output connectors make setting up and re-patching your system quick and easy. Both models feature high-quality Neutrik(r) balanced XLR connectors on all 4 mono microphone/line channels and 2 of the stereo channels. The XLR-equipped stereo channels can accept mono microphone input either via the XLR or phone jack connectors. The remaining stereo channels provide phone jack and pin jack connectors for compatibility with a wide range of sources. The 4 mono input channels also feature insert I/O connectors that let you patch external signal processing gear into those channels as required. Separate pin-jack 2TR inputs are provided to accept the output from a CD player or similar stereo source.
- Six High-performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power: The microphone preamplifiers in any mixer are critical to its overall performance. The microphone preamps built into the MG mixers inherit technology from Yamaha's top-line professional consoles, and have been painstakingly designed to deliver superior sonic performance with any dynamic or condenser microphone. All 6 microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power so you can take advantage of the natural, extended response of high-quality condenser microphones. A single switch turns phantom power on or off for all microphone channels.
- Built-In Channel Compressors: Built-in channel dynamics are usually only found on high-end (and very expensive) consoles. The MG124C features Yamaha's innovative 1-knob compression feature on mono input channels 1 through 4. This advanced feature can be a tremendous advantage in achieving great vocal sound. It can also be used to refine the sound of bass, guitar, and other sources. Conventional audio compressors with their threshold, ratio, knee, makeup gain and other controls can be complex and time-consuming to set appropriately for a given source. Yamaha's one-knob compressor eliminates the need for an engineering degree with a single control that lets you simply dial in the amount of compression you want.
- 3-Band Channel EQ and High-pass Filter: Yamaha has decades of experience in building truly useful, musical equalization into successful pro consoles, and the channel equalizers in MG-series mixers carry on without compromise. Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/6, and 7/8 feature full 3-band equalizers with Low, Mid, and High controls, while 9/10 and 11/12 have 2-band EQ for smooth equalization of stereo sources.
- 4 Buses (Stereo and Group): In addition to the main stereo bus the MG124C features a stereo group bus and outputs that can be used for convenient channel grouping. Assign switches for the stereo and group buses are located next to each channel fader.
- Illuminated Channel ON Switches: All input channels feature illuminated channel On switches chat can be used to individually add or remove channels from the mix without having to change the positions of the channel faders.
- Master & Output Section: The MG124C has dual Aux send controls for each channel, one switchable for pre- or post-fader operation, and 1 fixed for prefader send. Master send controls are also provided, as are Return level controls for the Aux and Stereo busses.
- Stereo, Control Room, Monitor, and Headphone Outputs: Located above the mixer's master controls, on the convenient easy-access connector panel, are the main stereo output connectors, phone-jack monitor output connectors, pin-jack recording outputs, and a stereo headphone jack. These versatile mixers offer plenty of connectivity for a wide range of applications.
- Bright 12-segment Meters for Visual Level Monitoring: Accurate visual level monitoring can help you achieve maximum signal-to-noise ratio without distortion. The MG mixer's bright, easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters make it easy to control system levels for optimum overall performance.
- Smooth 60-millimeter Faders: Channel and master level control is accomplished via reliable, high-performance 60-millimeter linear faders that provide smooth, noise-free operation. An important advantage of linear faders is that they provide a direct visual indication of relative level settings.
- Lightweight, Portable Design: In spite of the fact that they offer 12 channels, four buses, and a wealth of advanced features, the MG124C is small and light enough (only 2.9 kilograms) to be tucked under an arm and set up just about anywhere. This remarkable mixer provides significant space savings along with huge performance benefits.
- Easy Operation: All switches, controls, and displays have been designed and laid out for intuitive access and smooth, reliable operation with positive tactile and visual feedback.
Shop, buy and review Yamaha MG124C Stereo Mixer at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.