Avid Releases Pro Tools Version 12.3
- Commit the entire track with all inserts included.
- Commit only up to a specific insert—Pro Tools freezes the instrument but without the inserts beyond it in the chain.
- Commit a whole track or just the edit selection.
- Copy the send and group assignments to the new track.
- You can choose to make the committed track inactive, hidden, deleted to do nothing.
- Commit also works on virtual instruments with multiple outputs.
- Drag-and-drop MIDI Commit.
- Track Commit Mix Delivery—create a set of stems and send them to another Pro Tools user.