Based on the respected OBP-3 preamp, Aguilar's Tone Hammer features fully sweepable midrange frequencies in addition to bass and treble controls. With the Tone Hammer's pristine DI, you are set for the studio or the stage.
To give this tone-shaping preamp the ultimate flexibility, Aguilar added their proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping (AGS) circuitry. AGS circuitry allows the player to kick in an additional gain structure and EQ with the "stomp" of a button. You can now go from modern slap sounds to vintage or overdriven sounds with a simple click.
18v operation gives the Aguilar Tone Hammer plenty of headroom to reproduce the most dynamic playing style. Separate Gain and Master controls allow you to dial in just the right gain structure for any instrument.Features:
Get your Aguilar Tone Hammer Bass Preamp/Direct Box today at the guaranteed lowest price
- Pre/Post DI
- Unbalanced output can drive a power amp
- AGS circuitry
- Cut and boost of treble, mid and bass frequencies
- Fully sweepable midrange frequencies
- Powered by two nine volt batteries, phantom power or optional universal power supply (Not included)
- Ground lift switch
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack, One XLR (nominal output - 14 dBu balanced)