Apogee SYM64-TB ThunderBridge 64 Channel Thunderbolt Connection for Symphony I/O
The Apogee Symphony 64 | ThunderBridgeŒ¬ enables Apogee's Symphony I/O to connect to any Thunderbolt䋢 equipped Mac for true Thunderbolt compatibility and performance. Capable of up to 64 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192kHz, the Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge delivers impressive channel counts at unprecedented speeds for a latency- and hassle-free recording experience.
The Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge offers two Thunderbolt ports to take advantage of the Thunderbolt protocol's daisy-chaining feature. Using the second port, additional Thunderbolt devices such as hard drives, DisplayPort monitors, and other high-bandwidth media devices may be connected in parallel from a single Thunderbolt port on the Mac.
Built upon the PCIe protocol, Thunderbolt technology is as fast as any PCIe card such as the Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe. Measured at 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer, Symphony I/O and Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge deliver near zero latency for a hassle free workflow.
The Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is for the audio professional seeking the highest channel count, lowest latency, and highest quality Thunderbolt audio solution for the Mac-based studio.
- Apogee Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge
- Quick Start Guide
- DC Power Supply and IEC AC cable
- PC-32 cable
- Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192 kHz
- Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X and DA16X.
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- 2x Thunderbolt䋢 ports for connecting additional peripherals
- 2x PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
- DC Input äóñ 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Status LEDs to verify proper system configuration at a glance
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application on Mac including: Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton Live
- Certified by Intel
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Computer: Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.7.5 or greater
- Connection: Any available Thunderbolt port on a Mac
- Power: DC Power supply included
- Any Mac Core Audio compatible application
- Recommended apps: Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
The fastest way to transfer data to and from a Mac
Thunderbolt consists of two mature and stable protocols, PCI Express and DisplayPort, creating a single highly-efficient protocol for both audio and video devices. Given that each technology has been well vetted in the computing industry you can be confident in its stability and performance.
Thunderbolt offers a number of advantages for the audio and video professional, including the ability to connect up to six devices to single Thunderbolt port, as well as time synchronization uniquely suited for audio and video devices.
Certified by Intel
Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is certified by Intel, so you can be confident it will flawlessly integrate with other certified Thunderbolt devices
never heard anything like this in my studio, the same inputs that used with my previous interfaces sound different with this!!! amazing!!
Simply best in segment for thunderbolt devices.
This is just a benchmark for quality and high end equipment