Symphony Chassis with 8 analog in, 8 analog out, 8 ADAT in, 8 ADAT out, 8 AES in, and 8 AES out over D-Sub, ideal for console based setups.
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
There is a Symphony I/O Mk II solution for everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from four base I/O configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, or 8×8 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O Mk II offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.
Apogee Symphony I/O MK II 8x8 Features:
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid connectivity
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- For connecting to a Thunderbolt equipped Mac running Logic Pro X or any other Core Audio compatible DAW. Up to 32 simultaneous inputs and outputs per unit/system and latency as low as 1.35 ms in Logic Pro X (96kHz / 32 buffer).
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s Most Powerful and one of the Best Audio Interface available in the Market.
Best Quality With Low Latency
It's one of the most powerful Audio Interfaces in the world Hands down
top class and professional product.
Best cost per channel value of any Pro Tools HD interface solution
Apogees flagship product