Apogee Symphony I/O MK II 8x8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Symphony Chassis with 8 analog in, 8 analog out, 8 ADAT in, 8 ADAT out, 8 AES in, and 8 AES out over D-Sub, ideal for console based setups.
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
There is a Symphony I/O Mk II solution for everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from four base I/O configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, or 8×8 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O Mk II offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.Apogee Symphony I/O MK II 8x8 Features:
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid connectivity
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
For connecting to a Thunderbolt equipped Mac running Logic Pro X or any other Core Audio compatible DAW. Up to 32 simultaneous inputs and outputs per unit/system and latency as low as 1.35 ms in Logic Pro X (96kHz / 32 buffer).