Arturia KeyLab 61 Keyboard Controller
Keylab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE synthesizer presets.
Arturia KeyLab 61 Features:
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61.
Arturia KeyLab 61 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software
- Product dimensions: 878x298x70 mm
- Net weight: 7.3 Kg.
Arturia V Collection 5
Get history’s most coveted keyboards and make some history of your own. The proprietary TAE® algorithmic modeling at the heart of our V Collection instruments goes beyond reproducing the sound of classic instruments to capturing their actual soul and feel. No sampling here. Grab a knob or flip a switch and you get exactly the same response as the original. The beautiful graphic reproductions of each instrument make the experience even more realistic.V Collection reproductions are so faithful to the originals that the only things missing are the maintenance, weight, instability and high prices.
- Includes 17 software titles: Analog Lab, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- Redesigned browser for fast access to sounds
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 5000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab 2 - All presets of the V Collection 5 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE®, ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French