Behringer EQ700 Graphic Equalizer Effects Pedal
Seven Equalizer Band for Accurate Tuning
Fine tune your electric guitar sound with the Behringer EQ700 Graphic Equalizer Effects Pedal. As the name suggests, the EQ700 allows you to highlight any particular frequency and cover unwanted frequencies. Its simple controls offer accurate frequency adjustment so that you get the sound you desire. The amazing frequency range offers plenty of options for you to explore to enhance the overall output. Rest assured the Behringer EQ700 Graphic Equalizer performs exceptionally well in any harsh environment for a long time.
Refine Your Music
There are multiple instances wherein you don’t want a particular frequency from interfering with your performance. In the same way, sometimes you want to highlight a specific tone that you like. For achieving this goal, EQ700 introduces its 15dB boost and cut per band. With the EQ700, you don’t have to worry about any unwanted resonances spoiling your playing experience.
Working with Your Axe
Nothing can match the satisfaction of your guitar sounding the way it was when you first bought it, but guitars slowly detune as time progresses. The EQ700 addresses this issue by providing various options at your disposal. Boost the frequencies between 200Hz and 400Hz to get a warm, muddy sound. If you want a bright and clean tone, then slide the bands and keep them between 3.2 kHz - 6.4kHz range.
Convenient to Operate
Behringer believes in offering a simple and easy-to-understand interface so that there won’t be clouds of question marks floating in your mind. When you look at the controls, you will instantly get familiarised with them and the rest of YOUR journey will be a breeze. A small blue LED light at the top-left corner indicates the working and battery status. The graphic equalizer is powered by a 9 volt battery. It can also be used with Behringer’s PSU-SB DC power supply (separately sold).
Ideal One-time Investment
Behringer has kept a strong emphasis on durability. The use of industrial-grade materials, followed by a strict screening process has ensured the equaliser performs exceptionally well in any scenario for example in an extended recording or jamming session.
- 7 bands for accurate adjustment
- 15dB boost/ cut per band ensures a smooth and clean sound output
- Easy to use controls for quick and convenient sound shaping
- Specially made for working in high-pressure environment
- Blue LED light shows the on-off status and battery level
- Works perfectly with 9 volt battery and with a PSU-SB DC power supply, which is sold separately
- Signal integrity is maintained in bypass mode with the superior-quality on-off switch
- Rugged construction from top-quality materials for a long lifespan
- Includes: Status LED and First Class Electronic On/Off Switch
- 100Hz (Low Bass)
- 200Hz (Soft Bass)
- 400Hz (Hard Bass)
- 800Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, and 6.4kHz