Behringer FCV100 Volume Foot Controller
BAJAAO India introduces the Behringer FCV100 Volume Foot Controller. Get louder, get quieter, or get modulated with the FOOT CONTROLLER FCV100. This versatile pedal works equally well as a volume pedal or a modulation pedal.
Routing Options Galore
The FCV100 can accommodate two mono or one stereo instrument via dual 1/4” INPUT jacks. By switching into NORM mode, the FCV100 is capable of controlling the volume of two individual instruments. In CV mode the FCV100 can control modulation and volume levels of other musical instruments by connecting OUTPUT 2 to the volume or modulation input of the instrument. In CV mode, when OUTPUT 2 is in use, INPUT/OUTPUT 1 can still be used for controlling the volume of another instrument, similar to NORM mode.
Once you have determined your hookup configuration, simply depress the pedal to increase sound, then rock back on your heel to decrease the sound. By turning the MIN VOL control, you can determine the minimum volume you wish to achieve. You can power this pedal with a 12 V DC Power adapter (not included) or a 9V battery.
Dramatic shifts in volume and modulation can mean the difference between an ordinary musical passage and an extraordinary listening experience. Take hold of these mystifying nuances with the FCV100.
Behringer FCV100 Volume Foot Controller Features
- Volume control of 1 stereo or 2 individual musical instruments
- Dedicated modulation function for direct connection to keyboard’s modulation control input
- VCA control for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable minimal volume
- Standard 9 V battery or 12 V DC adapter operation (not included)
- Battery "low" indicator
- Ultra-compact, road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Though as an expression pedal it knocks the ball out kf of the park, as a volume pedal it's less than adequate, involving significant tone suck and introducing noise into the signal chain.
This pedal can be used as a volume control as well as an expression pedal.Pedal is made of high quality plastic ..durable enough for day to day use ..A 12 volt adapter is required for powering the pedal .