Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Allows for adjustment of delay time between 12.5 and 800ms
Revive Cliff Gallup’s quintessential playing style with the Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal. This device is engineered to provide excellent sound quality. The DD-3, an improvised version of the DD-2 delay pedal, has been serving rock guitarists since 1990. It packs up a host of features for you to work with in the process of creating musical magic on the stage. The DD-3 is reminiscent of the phenomenal success of the legendary post-rock band ‘Explosions in the Sky’, which popularized the use of the delay effect. Whether you are performing on stage or recording for your next album in the studio, this digital delay pedal is sure to cater to all of your music-making requirements.
Explore the Controls
The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal offers three time modes to let you adjust the delay between 12.5 and 800ms. You can introduce fascinating effects by using the Hold function to repeat the delay sound. The resulting note repetition pattern is crisp and clear, which adds that extra edge to your performance. Turn the E.Level (effects) knob towards Max. to emphasize the delay effect. If you wish to eliminate delay, go anticlockwise towards Min. In order to control the number of repeats, turn the Feedback knob. With the right combination of settings, you can add the dotted eighth note rhythmic pattern.
The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal offers a faithful reproduction of your guitar notes. If you are playing to an audience of country music aficionados, set short delays. On the other hand, long delays are intended for experimental music. In a nutshell, the Boss DD-3 delivers crystal-clear sounds that are sure keep your audience listening in rapt attention.
Source of Power
The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal requires a 9V dry battery or a PSA Series AC adaptor for its operation. Thanks to support for battery operation, this device is an ideal pick for travelling musicians.
Reliability and Assurance
The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal has been designed to high quality standards.
- Compact delay pedal delivers crystal-clear sounds
- Provides three delay time modes and Delay Time control for adjustment of delay time between 12.5 and 800ms
- Hold function repeats delay sound indefinitely creating interesting effects
- E.Level (effects) knob for adjusting the intensity of delay effect
- Feedback knob for adjusting the number of repeats
- Features INPUT, OUTPUT, MAIN OUTPUT, and AC adaptor jack
- Runs on 9V battery or PSA Series AC adaptor
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 10kΩ or Greater
- Residual Noise Level: –95dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Power Supply: DC 9V: Dry Battery 9V type and AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 35mA (DC 9V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V Type (6F22/9V)
- Dimensions: 2-7/8 × 5-1/8 × 2-3/8-inch (W × D × H)
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- INPUT Jack
- DIRECT OUTPUT Jack
- MAIN OUTPUT Jack
- AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9V)
Made in China
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Sound is great..
Clear and crisp ... really liked it .
For NAAT KHAWAN it is best product for Vocals too
This is a very great delay pedal at such an reasonable price
Great delay pedal..gives out a very good tone for all genres..on distortion, crunch and clean. The delay sound is clean and clear. Must buy!