Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
Compact delay with advanced features
Experience a 6.4 delay time with a marked increase from its predecessor from the BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal. Along with this, it allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded and creating sound on sound.
Different Delay Modes
This pedal is equipped with two innovative new delay modes the Modulation Delay and Analogue Delay. The Modulation Delay brings out chorus-flavoured sounds, and the Analogue Delay offers a modelled simulation of classic sounds. These delay effects help you create some magical moments during your performance. This pedal is fitted with everything you need to make the sound from your guitar better.
The delay box offers hands-free control of the DD-7, an external footswitch and external pedal can be used. The tap tempo can be monitored with an external switch. Whereas, the delay time, feedback time and effect level can be controlled on the fly via an expression. This makes playing the pedal easy and comfortable. Enjoy a hassle-free performance with this incredible delay effects pedal.
Increased Delay Time
A 6.4 delay time is available with this delay pedal with increased marked from its predecessor. What’s more, this model allows up to 40 seconds of input that lets you create exceptional sound and rocking performances.
DD7 Stereo Output
Create amazing effects with the DD-7 stereo output like spatial audio sweeps using true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo output to set up separate dry and wet signal paths. This device is ideal for recording and live-performance control.
Robust Construction at a Reasonable Cost
Built with high-quality materials, this delay effects pedal ensure long time use. You can get all the latest technology at an affordable price. The cost of this pedal doesn’t compromise on the quality and functionality.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analogue Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analogue delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
- Controls: E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE Pedal Switch
- Indicator: CHECK (Used for Indication of TEMPO, HOLD, and to Check Battery)
- Delay Time: 1ms to 6400ms
- Maximum Recording Time: 40sec (in Hold mode)
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Recommended Load Impedance:10Ω or Greater
- Current Draw: 55mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Manual, Mode Sticker, Application Sticker, and Leaflets
- Dimensions: 2-7/8 × 5-1/8 × 2-3/8-inch (W × D × H)
- Weight: 0.44 kg
- INPUT-A (MONO) Jack
- INPUT-B Jack
- OUTPUT-A (MONO) Jack
- UTPUT-B Jack
- TEMPO/EXP Jack
- AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very versatile delay I ever used
The best digital delayAnd Bajaaos outstandingdelivery and customer service
Worth every penny spent ..
An all in one delay pedal. Includes analogue delay effect as well. A stereo pedal on top of that.
Boss pedal quality is always top notch in terms of build quality and tone. The dd7 is not different. It would take quite a bit of time to explore all of the features in the pedal but my main need was for that traditional transition to delay when playing the lead guitar. I am very satisfied with the pedal. The hold option is nice to have though am not sure how useful it would be. Am very traditional when it come to playing so am not bothered about lots of fancy features. Am more interested in the tone quality and I am very happy with the pedal.
bajaao is best place to buy music stuff. better price than any other places and good delivery!
Great delay pedal. Its totally worth the price! Provides amazing premium effect to the sound.