Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Effects Pedal
Smoothens the tone by eliminating hums and unwanted noise
Unwanted noise has been a nemesis for all guitarists who work with amplifiers. To address this issue Boss has introduced the NS-2 noise suppressor in the market. Boss knows the frustration of guitarists who experience unwanted hum right where their favourite music piece comes. NS-2 ensures the guitarist can control unwanted noise in the guitar sound without degrading its quality. All the small frequency variances remain as they are and the tone is largely unaffected by the noise suppressor.
Quality and Control
In most noise suppressors, sound quality gets hampered. The Boss NS-2 noise suppressor retains the original sound quality and clears out those irritating hums and noises from the sound. Boss NS-2 comes in handy when you are performing with your single-coil electric guitar that is known for its hums at higher frequencies. You can also use it to reduce noise when playing bass pedals.
Reduce Noise Effortlessly
The simple controls of the Boss NS-2 ensures that your concentration remains rock solid during a performance. It features three basic control knobs for adjusting threshold, decay, and mode. The sound threshold knob lets you tune sound and keep it at the purest level. Enjoy clean sound without noticing any unwanted noise. You can decide how audible the sound is before fading out by using the decay switch.
Reduce or Mute
The Boss NS-2 noise reduction pedal features a mode switch to choose between two operating modes, reduction and noise. In mute mode, you can mute the sound by pressing the pedal or cut the noise by releasing it. Mute mode comes in handy when tuning the guitar. Once you’re done with the tuning, switch to reduction for the simple noise reduction.
Perfect for Both Professionals and Talented Amateurs
Boss NS-2 is rated high in terms of compactness, versatility, responsiveness, and sound quality. Its small and lightweight design makes it compact. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about any space crunch. The responsiveness of NS-2 is regarded one of its main feature. It does not let you experience any lag.
- High-quality noise reduction pedal reduces hums and other unwanted noises
- Unique noise reduction circuit retains the original sound quality intact
- Easy-to-understand controls with labels get you acquainted instantly
- Threshold knob lets you achieve the purest form of sound before it becomes inaudible
- Decay knob allows you to determine how the sound reverberates
- Mute mode allows you to silence the sound for tuning the guitar
- Reduction mode offer a simple noise cancelling operation
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 10kΩor Greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110dBu or Less (IHF-A, Type)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN Jack, SEND Jack, DC In, Out
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), and AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 20mA (DC 9V)
- Compatibility: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V type (6F22/9V)
- Dimensions: 2-7/8 × 5-1/8 × 2-3/8-inch (W × D × H)
- Weight: 400 g