Boss VE-20 Vocal Multi-Effects Processor with Harmony and Looper
Equipped with efficient pitch-correction tools
Level up your performance with the Boss VE-20 Vocal Multi-Effects Guitar Processor with Harmony and Looper, which offers a host of special effects tools to fulfil modern-day singing demands. This signal processor adds rich layers to your sound, which translates into excellent projection on stage. Thanks to the real-time pitch correction functionality, you obtain a harmonious reproduction of your sound. In addition, this feature helps you identify instances of musical discord in your own singing and improve your vocal quality. The Boss VE-20 is easy to operate and caters to the requirements of budding and professional artists alike. With this multi-effects processor, you can shape your voice to match a wide range of genres, from jazz and pop to rock.
Effect a Change
The Boss VE-20 Vocal Multi-Effects Guitar Processor lets you add rich harmonies to your sound. You can select a suitable interval or create record channel stacks to store them for later recall. If you wish to produce thick vocals, go for the Double Track effect. For some tonal shaping, selecting the Dynamics effect. If you want your sound to float in the environment you are performing in, selecting Reverb is the way to go. One major benefit offered by the VE-20 is that it does not require any pre-programming. With the Phrase Looper, you can effortlessly execute different tasks such as singing, looping, or overdubbing. It offers 38 seconds of mono recording time for layering phrases, making the VE-20 an ideal pick for dynamic stage environments. Other effects include Electric, Robot, Strobe, Distortion, and Chorus.
Built to Last Long
The Boss VE-20 Vocal Multi-Effects Guitar Processor is constructed from metal and is therefore sure to withstand rugged use. This effects processor has been designed to fit Boss pedalboards and protective cases.
Tailor Your Vocals
The Boss VE-20 Vocal Multi-Effects Guitar Processor, which features a user-friendly interface, provides a host of editing tools for you to customize your vocal output. It helps you accommodate a wide range of genres, from doo-wop to human-beatbox, thus adding to your versatility.
Source of Power
The Boss VE-20 Vocal Multi-Effects Guitar Processor is a fitting choice for travelling singers and musicians. It is powered by six AA batteries or a PSA Series AC adaptor. This processor has phantom power support for condenser microphones.
- Specialized effects for vocalists, such as Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, and Delay
- Facilitates creation of three-part harmonies and layers
- Real-time pitch-correction tools
- Provides Distortion, Radio, Strobe, and other special effects
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power support for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy to operate
- Road-tough Boss construction
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -40dBu (Mic Sens = 40)
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 4kΩ
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT: -40 dBu, PHONES/LINE: -25 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT: 600Ω, PHONES/LINE: 66Ω
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: Mono 38sec.
- Display: 16× Characters, 2× Lines (Backlit LCD)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery LR6/R6 (AA) Type × 6, AC Adaptor (PSA Series)
- Current Draw: 190 mA (9 V Maximum)
- Compatibility: AC Adaptor (PSA Series)
- Accessories: Manual, Leaflet, and Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) × 6
- Dimensions: 6-13/16 × 6-1/4 × 2-1/4-inch (W × D × H)
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- INPUT Jack: XLR type
- 1/4-inch TRS Phone Type (Balanced)
- OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R): XLR Type
- PHONES/LINE Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch Phone Type
- DC IN Jack